Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Back to Blogging!

This whole not-writing-regularly thing is making my brain itch. So, since I have this handy-dandy blog, I'm going to use it for low-pressure writing :) I still haven't decided if I'm going to blog on a particular schedule or not. I'll probably post book reviews from time to time, pictures I happen to take, and whatever fiction and/or poetry I manage to move from idea to text, along with gratitude lists, Questions of the Days, and burbling about my elderly doggie :)

Gratitude List:
~doing back-pain relieving stretches more days than I don't
~waking up feeling rested (this will never get old!)
~having an automatic CPAP machine, which adjusts to what I need as my needs change
~remembering to treat myself at least as well as my CPAP machine does :)
~rooting spider plants from cuttings (these three didn't so much set roots as zoom them! I only put them in water on Friday)


~My doggie is in great shape for being at least 17 years old

Question of the Day: What blogs do you read?

1 comment: