Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gratitude 20140107, Writing, and a frozen water bottle


~having a box for recycling by my desk at work
~Kiddo's adorable attempts to pick-pocket me*
~fixing today's lunch yesterday
~telephone headsets - at home and at work, I love being able to use my hands while I talk on the phone
~Wake Co recycles a lot of plastics these days
~using pretty sticky notes
~Kiddo showing me how to start playing Clash of Clans (resource management game for iOS)
~I wrote! It's very rough-draft character background, but it still counts as writing :)

It was so cold over night, the water bottle in my car froze solid



*The disturbing part is how quickly his stealth is improving. One of these days I'm going to get to the office and find he's made off with my back-up brain (aka Ipod Touch)

No comments:

Post a Comment